Sunday, February 8, 2015

you feel me

"Take a moment and think of what you have been blessed with."


We have all heard those words
but do they really even help?
Are we really too consumed in our own sadness and problems 
that we are blinded of the good things in our life?
Give me every excuse you have to be sad 
tell me every bad thing that has happened to you
and I could still give you a reason to live.
A reason to freakin smile once in a while.
Everyone has hard challenges
some harder than others
but from someone who has thought that life sucks at times
I really have nothing to complain about.
because I know hard things come and go

So don't tell me people are fake if they only act happy
and lets not judge based on outside emotion
because everyone is different 
and only you will know if you are faking

you feel me?????





6 comments:

  1. Btw @nelson if this doesnt make top 5 im dropping the class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol

      (actually, I just exhaled a little out of my nose. my cat is playing down by my feet and she snagged my basketball shorts a few minutes ago and i almost kicked her across the room. i'm watching the grammys right now and they're okay, there are a couple of country songs on right now and it's just okay, but I didn't actually laugh out loud is what i'm trying to say).

      I like how you used our class discussion as your inspiration for this week's blog post.

      Delete
  2. "Give me every excuse you have to be sad
    tell me every bad thing that has happened to you
    and I could still give you a reason to live."

    I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude this was actually good nice! Love the fake part. It's true.

    ReplyDelete